Our Route

Friday, June 11, 2010

Two Weeks Tomorrow!!

It is crazy how fast the days are going. Two weeks tomorrow we will be on our way to Miami before catching our connecting flight to Lima, Peru. That means I have about fourteen showers left before I go. Why is this relevant? Well as someone whose hair is quite high maintenance, I have that many showers to figure out what products I need and which I can live without while backpacking. My prediction is that I bring conditioner and a bit of gel. I heard that I can leave the conditioner in my hair as a way to calm it down when other products aren't available. I also plan to have a MAJOR haircut before going... maybe as much as 5 inches.

Anyways, with Lisa and I still in school/summer school we have not made any plans to have a going away party... unfortunately I doubt we will have the time since Lisa's exam is the day before we go. BUT if we do it will be on the 25th so keep that day open people.

No comments:

Post a Comment