Our Route

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

11 days

So the countdown continues and I can't believe how quickly the time is going. I have yet to accomplish much in the Peru preparation department mostly because I have an exam Friday but hopefully once that is over I will get some much needed shopping done. I did make one Peru related purchase this week though and that was a Latin American phrase book! Super exciting! I read through a few pages and basically butchered some of the pronunciation but I expect to improve with practice. What I know so far is that when we get to Cuzco we should buy some ponchos and chuyos(which I think means winter toques) Anyways that is all for this study break but I figured I needed to test this email thing out...let us know if these notifications workkkk

No comments:

Post a Comment